Our high ceilings and spacious communal dining room make 61 Local a great location for your group to celebrate. You are always welcome to bring your party into our large communal dining room where you can choose from our 20+ tap lines of locally produced craft beverages. We always welcome groups in the bar looking to host a casual and communal affair. If you're interested in a private event we have a beautiful mezzanine room. This space includes the option of a private bar with 4 tap lines and outside catering services.
The private room:
In-house catering of local goodness:
- A 700 sq/ft private mezzanine with A/C, hardwood floors, four large windows, exposed brick and exposed wooden beams.
- A capacity of 75 people for mingling events and 50 people for a seated dinner. For larger parties please inquire at Events@61local.com.
- The option of a private bar with 4 tap lines of any combination of artisanal soda, kombucha, craft beer or New York state wine.
- A small speaker system with ipod connection and a PC compatible projector.
- Assistance from at least one 61 Local staff member dedicated to your party.
- Chairs and tables come with the room rental.
- A cured meat and cheese platter that reflects our delicious artisanal options on the regular menu. This platter feeds 20-25 people and is served with seasonal fruit, salted almonds and fresh baked bread. Vegetarian substitutions are available upon request.
- A vegetarian friendly Mezze platter that serves 15-20 people. This platter is filled with delicious treats from our neighbors at Sahadi's on Atlantic Avenue.
These platters are available for preorder for your party in the bar or on the mezzanine.
If you are interested in a plated dinner, buffet or passed appetizers we work closely with an outside catering partner. We will happily put you in contact with them for tastings and a variety of menu options.
Please email Events@61local.com and our events manager will be in touch with you shortly.